Thursday 25 October 2012



3/10/12

I finally got the answer to my request about staying at Iron Knob. The answer was in the AFFIRMATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We drove the wonderful 53kms to Iron Knob and set up in brilliant sunshine. There was a gentle breeze to keep us cool and no impairment to our solar panels so we had plenty of battery power. I caught up on a couple of days for the computer diary and the girls read, knitted and slept. It would be just perfect here if Graham just happened to turn up.

4/10/12

We woke to another beautiful sunny day and a gentle breeze. We had a late cooked breakfast or early lunch in the camp kitchen. We were as full as 10 chooks after it was all gone. The girls washed up and I attacked the computer diary in earnest. This took me all day. The girls, namely Mary-Anne, slept all day. Karen tried to wake her up 4 times for a walk but she was in a deep sleep and would not wake up. Karen read two books during the day and drank 8 litres of water. I know where I'll be able to find her tonight.

 The Iron Knob Community Campground

 Iron Knob

 The Iron Knob Community Campground

 The Camp Kitchen

 Cooking Brunch in the Camp Kitchen

Brunch was delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment